References missing in solution?

Oct 9, 2012 at 10:08 PM

There are a few references missing from the solution. Can you add them to the zip file?

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Yes. The following is missing on build:

2>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1578,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Microsoft.Windows.Shell". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
2>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1578,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "TpMetroWpfLibrary". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Those DLLs are from TimePunchMetroWPF_v1.0 project on code plex. I was suggesting that these DLLs can be packed into the zip file.

Coordinator
Oct 11, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Thanks for the comments.
Updated the solution where I removed those references since I endup not using the "TimePunchMetroWPF".

Let me know if still does not work. Also, try to run the example application which should contain at least two modules.